Monday, February 1, 2010

Exercise Update #3


225 lbs, 41.75" circumference, 19mm fat pinch
These were taken Monday (it's now Wed).

I haven't been keeping up as well as I should have. I didn't do anything over the weekend, not even take the dog for a walk. Been spending too much time playing Mass Effect; feel like I have to "get my money's worth", since I bought it new. I worked out last Wed I think, then Monday. Yesterday, I told myself not jogging was ok, since it was nasty outside, and I took Matt to Wal-Mart instead.

What's really telling is that last Wed (01/27) was the last time I worked out, and last Thurs (01/28) was my best weigh-in yet, at 222.5 lbs. Then, I didn't work out at all till Monday, and my weight's been creeping back, sitting at 225-227 so far this week.

Monday was a shitty workout too; I took almost an hour to do my Pushup Challenge because I kept doing crap on my computer, then I only did 2 circuits of the NerdFitness beginner; When I finished, I really didn't feel worked out, but by then it was 8:45 or so, so I gave up.

After this weekend, I had to make a new rule for myself: I can't eat dinner until I work out. Ideally, I'd be getting into the morning routine, but between Mass Effect, and watching backlogged tv shows, I'm really not getting to bed at a decent hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment